On-Line REGISTRATION Instructions -
1. To login to: https://ps.tusd.org/public/
2. Select the SIGN IN tab with your personal user name and password you had previously created.
3. Once signed in you will need complete following items FOR EACH CHILD.
- Student: home phone update
- Family: Parent/Guardian and emergency contacts update.
(Four contacts will be required.)
- Medical: Health History
- Agreements - Media release, Annual Notification of Rights & Responsibilities, Student Directory Information.
- Electronic Signature
- District Communication Survey
- REVIEW AND SUBMIT: You will receive a confirmation email -
- MAKE SURE TO PRINT the email or keep on your phone to present for Entrance to Registration Day at Bert Lynn on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 9AM to 12PM
If you have NEVER CREATED an account, you will need to CREATE one by first requesting the access id code for your child. To receive access id and instructions, send an email to email@example.com with the following info: Name of students(s) and their grade level
Final NOTE: If you are unavailable to attend this registration event, then you can drop by our front office any day after to register your child between 9am and 2pm prior to the first day of school. (Student schedules will not be ready prior to August 29)
Need additional help/instructions goto https://www.tusd.org/parents/powerschool
Copy of Summer Mailing Info from PTSA: (Click to Download PDF File.)