Welcome to the Torrance Unified School District.
Enroll in person at the school site.
PROCEDURE FOR PARENT(S)/GUARDIAN(S):
Bring a photo ID and the following documents to the appropriate school office to enroll:
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Proof of Residency
- Immunization Record
- Most Recent Report Card, if applicable
- Other documents as requested
Accepted Proof of Birth documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Other specified documents may be required if one of the above documents is not available
Accepted Proof of Residency: Any Two Required
Parent/Guardian name and address on current documents
- Electric Bill/Start Up Letter
- Gas Bill/Start Up Letter
- Water/Trash Bill/Start Up Letter
- Cable/Satellite Bill/Start Up Letter
- Home Phone (land line) Bill/Start Up Letter
- Other specified documents may be required if 2 of the above cannot be obtained.
Contact the school office for enrollment details and packets.
A link with school addresses and phone numbers is below.
All documents must be presented in person and accepted before student enrollment is complete.
If you do not know which school is your home school, use the School Locator link below.
Then enter the address as instructed and click the go button. Then at the bottom of the page, click the Click here if the house icon on the map is in the proper locationbutton. The school name(s) will appear.
CA Ed Code (313, 60810 and 60812) requires districts to test students with the California English Language Development Test (CELDT) when the Home Language Survey indicates that a language other than English is spoken in the home. After the student is enrolled, you will be contacted for testing. Parents may not opt a child out of being tested with the CELDT.
For additional Enrollment information, please contact your school site. (See link above)